||PageHide allows easy updating of hidden entities on all pages in the model.
Often when modeling various options or animations, adding entities means manually updating all pages where the new entities should be hidden. This script automates the process.
Allowing the script to prompt at each page gives you the ability to leave the selected entities visible on pages other than the starting page.
- Select the page where the entities should be visible
- Select the entities that should be hidden on other pages
- From the View menu, choose "Hide selected on other pages"
- From the popup dialog box, choose "Yes" to see a prompt for each page, or "No" to update all pages
- The script will then cycle through all pages in the model.