||Both scripts are added to the View menu and affect only Pages that are to be included in the slideshow.
PageSmoother User Guide
1. Select "View>Page transition smoother"
2. Enter the motion speed
3. Answer whether or not to include the first page in the smoothing:
"No" will set the first page transition time to 0 - best for exporting non-looping videos.
"Yes" will calculate the transition time from the last page to the first page - best for slideshows and looping videos where a smooth loop is desired.
TTimeEdit User Guide
Note: a Transition time value of -1 uses the Sketchup global value, located in Model Info>Animation
1. Select "View>Edit page transition times"
2. For each active page, a dialog box is displayed. It contains the current transition time (which may be edited) and a multiplier, by which the transition time will be multiplied.
If you want to double the transition time, leave the transition time as set, but set the multiplier to 2. Similarly, to halve the transition time, leave the transition time alone, but set the multiplier to 0.5
"OK" without editing will retain the page's transition time
"Cancel" at any point will end the editing process, but all edits to that point will be retained.
PageDelayEdit User Guide
Note: This script works the same way as the TTimeEdit script, but changes page delay times.
1. Select "View>Edit page delay times"
2. Follow the same procedure as for TTimeEdit