- Activate the Tool from the Draw Menu
- Left Click on any 3 points.
- The circle will be created.
- At any time, you can enter the number of segments in the VCB. If the segment value you enter cannot be interpreted to be some type of valid number, you will hear a beep and the old value will be restored.
- If you don't want the circle to have a face, press UNDO immediately after the circle is created and the face will disappear.
- You don't have to reselect the tool if you want to draw multiple circles. Just keep clicking away.
Note: since SU's circles are not really circles, but faceted edges, there is
no guarantee that the edges of the circle will exactly align with your points.
The circle is defined correctly.