||Perform union, difference, and intersection operations. For SU5 and up. PC and Mac compatible.
- Unzip the file you downloaded.
- You should have file named 'booltools.rbs' and a folder named 'BoolTools'
- Copy both the file and folder to your SketchUp/Plugins directory.
- Close SketchUp if you have it open.
- Run SketchUp
- You should now see the BoolTools toolbar.
- BoolTools will also be added to your Tools menu.
- Select the desired tool from the toolbar or menu.
- Click on a Group or Component.
- Click on another Group or Component to start the boolean operation.
- If the second object selected is a component, it will be automatically be made unique before the boolean operation.
- Groups and Components should be 'solids'. They should have no free edges.
- Free edges will be automatically deleted.
||other scripts by Dale Martens:
purchasing and installing this script, you indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the End-User License Agreement (EULA). Prices subject to change.