||Control the Active Layer by Right Clicking a Selection
- Select one or more entities
- Right Mouse Button (RMB) click your selection
- Depending on the layer(s) associated with your selection, you will see:
- "Multi-Layer Selection"
- "Already On Layer layer-name"
- "Change To Layer layer-name"
- Multi-Layer Selection
- This means that the entities that you have selected reside on more than one layer. This layer-swapping script cannot determine your desired layer destination. Clicking on this item will cause nothing to happen.
- Already On Layer layer-name
- layer-name is the name of the Currently Active Layer.
This means that the entities that you have selected reside on the currently active layer. Clicking on this item will cause nothing to happen. This can be used as a quick visual confirmation that you will be editing on the layer you expect.
- Change To Layer layer-name
- layer-name is the name of the layer the current selection is assocaited with.
Clicking on this option will cause the active layer to change to the layer that is associated with the current selection.
||other plugins by Todd Burch:
downloading and installing this plugin, you indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the End-User License Agreement (EULA). Prices subject to change.