||SelectionMemory will remember up to 20 selection sets, which you can use separately or in combination to restore a selection set or build a new selection set from previous selections. The Plugins menu will have one new item, View Selection Sets, which opens the SelectionMemory dialog box.
The options for each set are:
You can also Add All, Remove All, or Delete All (clears all sets from the SelectionMemory).
- USE the selected set as THE selection set
- ADD the set to the existing selection set
- REMOVE the set from the existing selection set
- DELETE the set from memory
The right-click menu entry for "Selection Memory" provides four items:
- Restore last selection for re-selecting the previous selection set for those times when you just lost your set and need it back quickly.
- Add last selection to current selection will add your previous selection to the current selection set
- View selection sets opens the dialog box
- Add current selection to memory will create a new memory item for the current selection set