||Simple single-click rotation, scaling, and arrow-key positioning of textures on faces.
||1. Select "Texture Helper>Adjust Textures" from the Plugins menu or "Texture Helper" from the context menu to activate the tool.
2. Select "Texture Helper>Set Rotation" from the Plugins menu to change the rotation increment.
3. Select "Texture Helper>Set Rotation" from the Plugins menu to change the scale factor.
4. When the tool is active, right-clicking will bring up a context menu to change the function or settings
5. When the tool is active, holding <shift> will change to scaling, releasing will change back to rotation
6. When the tool is active, holding <ctrl> will invert the scaling or reverse the rotation
||other plugins by Rick Wilson:
purchasing and installing this plugin, you indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the End-User License Agreement (EULA). Prices subject to change.